- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof
- Sheet: 12 × 17 3/8 inches (30.5 × 44.1 cm), Plate: 6 1/16 × 8 9/16 inches (15.4 × 21.7 cm), Chine collé: 5 7/8 × 8 1/4 inches (14.9 × 21 cm), Image: 3 7/16 × 5 1/8 inches (8.7 × 13 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.325 (c)"; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Engraver's proof (c) | Nantes"
Collector's mark: W. G. Rawlinson (Lugt 2624)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cathedral | château | cityscapes | river
- Associated Places:
- Château du Bouffay | France | Loire | Nantes | Nantes Cathedral | Pays de la Loire
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James T. Willmore, 1800–1863, British, Nantes, 1828-1837
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.