- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof on thick, rough, cream wove paper, with cream chine collé
- Sheet: 12 1/8 × 17 1/2 inches (30.8 × 44.5 cm), Plate: 6 × 8 1/2 inches (15.2 × 21.6 cm), Chine collé: 5 9/16 × 8 1/16 inches (14.1 × 20.5 cm), Image: 3 15/16 × 5 9/16 inches (10 × 14.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.330"; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Engraver's Proof. | Havre."; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Engraver's Proof bought from the Williams [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- channel (water body component) | cityscape | river | tower (single built work)
- Associated Places:
- Caux, Pays de | Europe | France | Le Havre | Normandie | Seine
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.