- Pen and black ink and watercolor on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper mounted to card
- Sheet: 6 3/8 × 8 7/8 inches (16.2 × 22.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on verso, upper right: " John Gantz | 5 original watercolors for | Judian microcosm 1827 | Abbey Travel No 445 | Also "Air Man " by Just Gantz's Son | John 1828 for a latter issue of | the same work.. "
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | men | well (structure) | workers
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.