Henry Haseler, active 1814–1825, Sidmouth from Offshore, ca. 1815
Sidmouth from Offshore
- ca. 1815
- Watercolor with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 × 12 5/8 inches (17.1 × 32.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on verso, center: "Views of Sidmouth/ by H Haseler."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | buildings | cityscape | clouds | hills | marine art | sailboats | view
- Associated Places:
- Devon | England | Europe | Sidmouth | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.