- A Mongul Garden in Aurungabad
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 × 11 inches (17.8 × 27.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper left: "A Mongul Garden [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Gangaram Chintaman Tambat, active 1790s, Anglo-Indian, A Mongul Garden in Aurungabad, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.