- Bombay from Malabar Point, the Night of 17th February 1803
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/8 × 15 1/8 inches (28.3 × 38.4 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower center: "Bombay from Malabar Point, the Night of the 17th, February 1803. | To Sir Charles W: Malet, by his Most Obedient Humble Servant"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "WmW:mSon."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Williamson, active 1803, Bombay from Malabar Point, the Night of 17th February 1803, 1803
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.