IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Gangaram Chintaman Tambat, active 1790s, Anglo-Indian, A Parsee Priest or Adam, undated
A Parsee Priest or Adam
- Watercolor, graphite, and gouache, with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/16 × 5 7/8 inches (15.4 × 14.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper center: "[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- religious and mythological subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.