- Watercolor and graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 × 6 inches (24.4 × 15.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center left: "[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | man | standing | sword | turban
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Holly Shaffer, Adapting the eye, An archive of the British in India, 1770-1830 , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 2011, p. 24, no. 20, V2359 (YCBA)