Attributed to Gangaram Chintaman Tambat, active 1790s, Anglo-Indian, A Gugerat Brahmin, undated
A Gugerat Brahmin
- Watercolor and graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 6 3/4 × 3 1/2 inches (17.1 × 8.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper center: "A Gugerat Brahmin-Joyce"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- religious and mythological subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.