- Thomas Palmer
- Brown ink and brown wash on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 1/2 x 5 7/8 inches (8.9 x 14.9 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower right: "Mr. Palmer"
Signed and dated in brown ink, lower right: "J. Linnell 1813"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- eyeglasses | gaze | man | middle-aged | portrait | profile | stripes | thoughtful
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Linnell, 1792–1882, British, Thomas Palmer, 1813
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.