- Coat of Arms in Chancel at Bedfont Church
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink, watercolor and gouache over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 7/8 × 10 5/8 inches (37.8 × 27 cm)
Inscribed in pen and ink, upper left: "Bedfont Vol XII page 9"; inscribed, upper right: "203"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | coat of arms | memorial
- Associated Places:
- Bedfont | England | Greater London | London | Parish Church of St Mary the Virgin | United Kingdom | West London
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Coat of Arms in Chancel at Bedfont Church, between 1796 and 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.