- Memorials to Francis Page, Mathew and Isobel Page and Mr. Richard Lee of Bedford Church
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink, watercolor and gouache over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 15 × 11 1/8 inches (38.1 × 28.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Bedfont Vol XII page 9"; inscribed, upper right: "206"; inscribed, lower center: "TOMBS in the CHANCEL of BEDFONT CHURCH middx."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | memorial
- Associated Places:
- Bedfont | England | Greater London | London | Parish Church of St Mary the Virgin | United Kingdom | West London
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Memorials to Francis Page, Mathew and Isobel Page and Mr. Richard Lee of Bedford Church, between 1796 and 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.