IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Memorial to Emma Horatia Lisle from Hampton Church, between 1796 and 1811
Memorial to Emma Horatia Lisle from Hampton Church
- Former Title(s):
The Environs of London: Memorial to Emma Horatia Lisle from Hampton Church
- Part Of:
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink and watercolor ever graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 5/8 × 10 3/4 inches (37.1 × 27.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Hampton Vol XII page 82"; inscribed, upper right: "252"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Hampton"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "u+v"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | memorial
- Associated Places:
- England | Greater London | Hampton | London | St Mary's Parish Church | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.