IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Brass Plate for a Rector from Harlington Church, between 1796 and 1811
Brass Plate for a Rector from Harlington Church
- Former Title(s):
The Environs of London: Brass Plate for a man, a Rector from Harlington Church
- Part Of:
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink and watercolor over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 15 1/8 × 11 inches (38.4 × 27.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Harlington Vol XIII page 130"; inscribed, upper right: "269"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | brass | church | memorial | plate
- Associated Places:
- Church of St. Peter & St. Paul | England | Greater London | Harlington | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.