Brass Plate for John Lord L'Estrange and his Wife Jacquetta Woodville, Hillingdon Church
- Additional Title(s):
Monumental Brass for John Strange, 8th Lord Strange of Knokyn and Jacquetta Woodville
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 × 10 1/2 inches (38.1 × 26.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper left: "Hillingdon Vol XIII page 168"; upper right: "270"; lower center: "Brass of John Lord L'Estrange 1478 at Hillingdon."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | historical subject | praying
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, Brass Plate for John Lord L'Estrange and his Wife Jacquetta Woodville, Hillingdon Church, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.