- Memorial to Francis Phelips, from Sunbury Church
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink, watercolor and gouache over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 15 1/4 × 11 inches (38.7 × 27.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper right: "Sunbury Vol XIII page 278"; inscribed, upper right: "288"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Sunbury"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | memorial
- Associated Places:
- England | Greater London | London | St. Mary's Church | Sunbury | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Memorial to Francis Phelips, from Sunbury Church, between 1796 and 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.