- Tomb of Ann Buckley, from Sunbury Churchyard
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink and watercolor over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 7/8 × 10 5/8 inches (37.8 × 27 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Sunbury Vol XIII page 279"; inscribed, upper right: "289"; inscribed, lower center: "In the Distance is the Thames and Molsey hurst. | Buckley"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "ea + q"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | memorial
- Associated Places:
- England | Greater London | London | St. Mary's Church | Sunbury | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Tomb of Ann Buckley, from Sunbury Churchyard, between 1796 and 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.