- Memorial painting to Richard, Hannah and Jane Baker from West Ham Church
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink, watercolor and gouache over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 3/4 × 10 1/2 inches (37.5 × 26.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Welham Vol XV page 257"; inscribed, upper right: "312"; inscribed, lower center: "From the very interesting, and curious, Original Monumental Painting, | Emblematic of the Trinity, in the Church of Westham, | Essex."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | skulls (skeleton components)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Memorial painting to Richard, Hannah and Jane Baker from West Ham Church, between 1796 and 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.