- Tomb of Nathaniel Wickham, from West Ham Churchyard
- between 1796 and 1811
- Pen and black ink, watercolor and gouache over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 15 × 10 3/4 inches (38.1 × 27.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper left: "Westham Vol XV page 263"; inscribed, upper right: "320"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | memorial | tomb
- Associated Places:
- All Saints West Ham Parish Church | England | Greater London | London | United Kingdom | West Ham
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Daniel Lysons, 1762–1834, British, Tomb of Nathaniel Wickham, from West Ham Churchyard, between 1796 and 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.