IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
William Henry Lake Price, ca. 1810–ca. 1896, The Pont Neuf, undated
The Pont Neuf
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 9 3/4 inches (16.5 × 24.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "Pont Neuf"
Signed in pen and black ink: "W. Price"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge (built work) | cityscape | equestrian statue | genre subject | museum
- Associated Places:
- France | Musée du Louvre | Paris | Pont des Arts | Pont Neuf | Seine
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.