William Henry Lake Price, ca. 1810–ca. 1896, The Pont Neuf, undated
The Pont Neuf
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 9 3/4 inches (16.5 × 24.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "Pont Neuf"
Signed in pen and black ink: "W. Price"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge (built work) | cityscape | equestrian statue | genre subject | museum
- Associated Places:
- France | Musée du Louvre | Paris | Pont des Arts | Pont Neuf | Seine
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.