- Design for Small Tables for the Library of the House of Lords
- Graphite, pen and black ink, and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 20 5/8 × 12 3/4 inches (52.4 × 32.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper center: "Plan of top | Black leather top gilt Border"; in pen and black ink, lower center: "Small Tables for | Library"; in pen and black ink, lower left: "Border Real Size"; in pen and black ink, lower center: "10 of these"; inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Peers Libraries - | Small Tables."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | design | gilt | leather | library | tables
- Associated Places:
- House of Lords | London
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Design for Small Tables for the Library of the House of Lords, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.