Chapel of the Archbishop's Palace, Croydon: View from the East End
- Part Of:
- Graphite and pen and red ink on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper with one fold mark
- Sheet: 8 7/8 × 10 1/2 inches (22.5 × 26.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite and overlaid in pen and red ink, lower center: "Chapel of the Archbishops Palace (Croyden) | View from the E. End"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "[...]tundall July 1827"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- archbishop | architecture | chapel | crest | design | palace | people | pews
- Associated Places:
- Croydon | England | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Chapel of the Archbishop's Palace, Croydon: View from the East End, 1827
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.