Chapel of the Archbishop's Palace, Croydon: View from the East End
- Part Of:
- Graphite and pen and red ink on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper with one fold mark
- 8 7/8 × 10 1/2 inches (22.5 × 26.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite and overlaid in pen and red ink, lower center: "Chapel of the Archbishops Palace (Croyden) | View from the E. End"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "[...]tundall July 1827"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- archbishop | architectural subject | architecture | chapel | crest | design | palace | people | pews
- Associated Places:
- Croydon | England | London | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Chapel of the Archbishop's Palace, Croydon: View from the East End, 1827
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.