- Two Views of a Gothic Table
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, white laid paper
- Sheet: 3 5/8 x 7 7/8 inches (9.2 x 20 cm)
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "A Pugin Jui 1830"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | design | Gothic (Medieval) | table
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Two Views of a Gothic Table, 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.