Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Two Views of a Gothic Table, 1830
Two Views of a Gothic Table
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, white laid paper
- Sheet: 3 5/8 x 7 7/8 inches (9.2 x 20 cm)
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "A Pugin Jui 1830"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | design | Gothic (Medieval) | table
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.