Design for a Gothic Table
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite and pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/8 x 7 5/8 inches (13 x 19.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper center: "9"; in pen and black ink, lower center: "[...] to [...]"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "A Pugin Juni | Invenit et fecit 1830"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | design | Gothic (Medieval) | table
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Design for a Gothic Table, 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.