IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Elevation, Plan and Section of a Bell Tower, undated
Elevation, Plan and Section of a Bell Tower
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Design for a Gothic Alter Screen
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 15 × 22 inches (38.1 × 55.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Side"; in pen and black ink, lower center: "Plan"; in pen and black ink, lower right: "Section"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- altar screen | altars | animals | architectural subject | architecture | bell tower | bells | crucifix | design | faces | Gothic (Medieval) | plan (drawing) | section
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.