- Elevation, Plan and Section of a Bell Tower
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper with one fold mark
- Sheet: 15 × 22 inches (38.1 × 55.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Side"; in pen and black ink, lower center: "Plan"; in pen and black ink, lower right: "Section"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- altar screen | altars | animals | architectural subject | architecture | bell tower | bells | crucifix | design | faces | Gothic (Medieval) | plan (drawing) | section
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Elevation, Plan and Section of a Bell Tower, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.