IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Angel and Instrument, Possibly Design for Interiors of St. Mary's, West Tofts, Norfolk, undated
Angel and Instrument, Possibly Design for Interiors of St. Mary's, West Tofts, Norfolk
- Graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 × 4 1/2 inches (24.8 × 11.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angel | architectural subject | bow | design | halo | musical instrument | religious and mythological subject | wall painting | wings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.