Designs for Gothic Ornamentation
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and blue ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 × 4 3/8 inches (18.4 × 11.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and blue ink, upper left: "9"; upper right: "10"
Signed and dated in pen and blue ink, lower right: " AW Pugin 1831"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | designs | Gothic (Medieval) | ornamentation
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Designs for Gothic Ornamentation, 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.