Section of Aisles St. Paul's Cathedral
- Graphite and pen and brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet (corner missing): 18 × 9 1/4 inches (45.7 × 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper left: "No. 1"; in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Section of Aisles St Paul's Cathedral, taken 1823"; in graphite throughout, section labeled and dimensions given including: "Upper | Entablature", "wall | much | too | thick"
Dated in pen and brown ink, lower right: "1823"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- aisles | architectural subject | architecture | cathedral | design | section
- Associated Places:
- London | St. Paul's Cathedral
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
attributed to Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Section of Aisles St. Paul's Cathedral, 1823
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.