Designs for Gothic Standing Candlesticks and Incense Burners
- Lithograph on thin, smooth, blue wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 x 16 3/4 inches (26 x 42.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "standing candlestick | Candlesticks."; across left image: numbers 1 through 12
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower center: "AWP | 1846"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- candlesticks | designs | Gothic (Medieval) | incense burners
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Designs for Gothic Standing Candlesticks and Incense Burners, 1846
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.