Window West End, South Aisle, Saint Vincent
- Graphite, watercolor, pen and black ink, and pen and brown ink on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- 8 7/8 × 3 7/8 inches (22.5 × 9.8 cm), 8 15/16 × 3 15/16 inches (22.7 × 10 cm), and 10 1/4 × 8 inches (26 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "window west end. S. aisle S. Vincent"
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower right: "AW Pugin | 18[...]7"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Anglican | architectural subject | beards | chalice | Christianity | crucifix | men | religious and mythological subject | robes | stained glass | window | woman
- Associated People:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Window West End, South Aisle, Saint Vincent, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.