Window West End, South Aisle, Saint Vincent
- Graphite, watercolor, pen and black ink, and pen and brown ink on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 × 3 7/8 inches (22.5 × 9.8 cm), Image: 8 15/16 × 3 15/16 inches (22.7 × 10 cm), and Mount: 10 1/4 × 8 inches (26 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "window west end. S. aisle S. Vincent"
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower right: "AW Pugin | 18[...]7"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Anglican | beards | chalice | Christianity | crucifix | men | robes | stained glass | window | woman
- Associated People:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Window West End, South Aisle, Saint Vincent, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.