Designs for Fire Brand Irons
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 7/8 × 8 1/8 inches (12.4 × 20.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Brand Irons"; in graphite from upper left to upper right: "", "26", "27", "28", "29"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- brand irons | designs | Gothic (Medieval)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Designs for Fire Brand Irons, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.