Designs for Fire Brand Irons
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 4 7/8 × 8 1/8 inches (12.4 × 20.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Brand Irons"; in graphite from upper left to upper right: "", "26", "27", "28", "29"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | brand irons | designs | face | Gothic (Medieval)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Designs for Fire Brand Irons, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.