Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Sketch of a Gothic Church and Monastery, undated
Sketch of a Gothic Church and Monastery
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite, pen and brown ink, and pen and black ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 x 12 3/8 inches (22.5 x 31.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "PAX"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- aerial perspective | architectural subject | church | Gothic (Medieval) | monastery | paths | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.