Designs for Gothic Ornamentation
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Designs for Gothic Ornamentation
- Graphite, brown wash, and pen and brown ink on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 13 5/8 inches (19.1 × 34.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "joint"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | designs | Gothic (Medieval) | ornamentation
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Designs for Gothic Ornamentation, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.