- Bishop's Chapel Bishop Eton (built c. 1845-1850)
- Lithograph on thin, smooth, blue wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/8 × 8 1/2 inches (28.3 × 21.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center: "BISHOPS. CHAPEL BISHOP ETON."
Watermark: "MORBEY & | SAUNDERS | 185"
Signed in pen and black ink, center right: "AWPugin"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bishops | chapel | crucifixes | stained glass | steeple | trees | windows
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Bishop's Chapel Bishop Eton (built c. 1845-1850), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.