IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Samuel Prout, 1783–1852, British, A Seated Peasant Boy Seen From Behind, undated
A Seated Peasant Boy Seen From Behind
- Graphite and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 2 13/16 × 1 1/4 inches (7.1 × 3.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barrels | boy | coat | figure study | hat | peasant | trousers
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.