- Additional Title(s):
Summer Noon, The West End Fields, Hampstead
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper with chine collé
- Sheet: 10 1/4 x 14 1/4 inches (26 x 36.2 cm), Plate: 7 1/2 x 10 inches (19.1 x 25.4 cm), Image: 5 1/2 x 8 3/4 inches (14 x 22.2 cm)
Lettered lower left: "Painted by John Constable, R.A."; lower center: "NOON | London. Pubd. by Mr.Constable 35 Charlotte St. Fitzroy Square. 1830"; lower right: "Engraved by David Lucas"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Greater London | Hampstead | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.