- Additional Title(s):
Summer Evening, A Homestead, Cattle Reposing, East Bergholt
- Part Of:
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper with chine collé
- 9 3/4 x 14 1/4 inches (24.8 x 36.2 cm), 7 x 10 inches (17.8 x 25.4 cm), and 5 5/8 x 8 5/8 inches (14.3 x 21.9 cm)
Inscribed verso in graphite, lower right: "Summer Evening (CR.Leslie coll.)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- East Bergholt | England | Europe | Suffolk | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by David Lucas, 1802–1881, British, Summer Evening, 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.