- View of Calcutta and its Environs:View of Part of Chowringhee - Calcutta
- Watercolor, with pen, in brown ink, gouache, and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, blue gray, wove paper
- Mount: 7 15/16 × 16 5/8 inches (20.2 × 42.2 cm) and Sheet: 6 3/4 × 15 7/16 inches (17.1 × 39.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on mount, upper right: "21"; inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower right: "View of Part of Chowringhee | Calcutta"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Charles D'Oyly, 1781–1845, British, active in India, View of Calcutta and its Environs:View of Part of Chowringhee - Calcutta, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.