- Additional Title(s):
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove
- Sheet: 9 × 7 1/4 inches (22.9 × 18.4 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, upper right: "I.V, Sup"; lower center: "Thamnophilus swainsonii"; on verso in graphite, upper center: "65"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | Antshrikes | bird | Tufted Antshrike
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.