IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
T. J. Rawlins, active 1837–1840, The Hazard Room at Crockford's, 1837
The Hazard Room at Crockford's
- Watercolor, graphite, and gouache on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 × 7 1/4 inches (12.1 × 18.4 cm)
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "T.J. Rawlins"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | card game | curtains | gambling | genre subject | interior | men | room
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.