- Additional Title(s):
- Watercolor and gouache over graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 × 8 1/8 inches (33 × 20.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "By James Sowerby"; on verso in graphite, upper left: "Panurus biarmicus | Bearded Titmouse"; upper right: "Jan 1 1794 | 11 | Chantrey"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | Bearded Reedling | bird | branch
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.