A skunk with another skunk in the background
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Graphite Sketch of a Skunk
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on moderately thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 × 18 7/8 inches (29.8 × 47.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "101"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | Mammalia (class) | Skunks
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Sowerby, 1756–1822, British, A skunk with another skunk in the background, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.