Margate, October 2nd, 1850
- Graphite, watercolor and white gouache on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/16 x 10 5/16 inches (18 x 26.2 cm)
Inscribed lower left in graphite: "Margate Octr. 2, 1850."; lower right in graphite: "S.R."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cottages | farms | fences | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Kent | Margate | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Richmond, 1809–1896, British, Margate, October 2nd, 1850, 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.