- Two Anteaters
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 × 9 5/8 inches (20.3 × 24.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso graphite, lower right: "83"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | anteaters | Mammalia (class)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Sowerby, 1756–1822, British, Two Anteaters, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.