The Royal Palace, Madrid, 1832
- Graphite, watercolor, and gouache on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 × 9 7/8 inches (16.2 × 25.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "A22644"; upper center: "5018"; center: "1640 | fr/i/d"
Signed in pen and ink, lower left: "David Roberts | 1832"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bulls | carriages | genre subject | men | palace
- Associated Places:
- España | Europe | Madrid
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
David Roberts, 1796–1864, British, The Royal Palace, Madrid, 1832, 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.