- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 × 8 inches (24.4 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "87"; extensive numerical inscriptions left center and center.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | Mammalia (class) | Three-toed Sloths
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.