- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and gouache over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 5/8 × 4 5/8 inches (9.2 × 11.7 cm)
Inscribed verso in graphite, upper left: "J5719"; lower center: "Joseph Wolf: Genets | IR 201/5"
Signed, lower right: "J Wolf"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | genets (animals) | Nature
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Joseph Wolf, 1820–1899, German, active in Britain, Genets, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.