Putto Holding a Torch
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- 4 1/2 × 4 inches (11.4 × 10.1 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower right: "Inventor"; on back, upper right: "L207"
Signed in brown ink, lower left: "I. Fuller."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | children | clouds | floating | flying | mythology | nude | putti | religious and mythological subject | torch | wings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Isaac Fuller, 1606/20–1672, British, Putto Holding a Torch, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.