Eurasian blue tit
- Additional Title(s):
A Blue Tit
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 × 7 5/8 inches (33 × 19.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "Parus caeruleus. Blue Titmouse"; center: "75"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | bird | Eurasian blue tit
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.