North-East View of Sir John Elvil's House on Englefield Green near Egham in Surrey
- Watercolor and pen and brown ink on medium, cream, slightly textured laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/4 x 7 3/8 inches (13.3 x 18.7 cm)
Inscribed on back in pen and brown ink lower center: " Seat of Dr. John lvilE near Eglan in Surry"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | coach | dogs (animals) | horses (animals) | house | landscape | northeast | view
- Associated Places:
- Egham | England | Englefield Green | Europe | Surrey | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Paul Sandby RA, 1731–1809, British, North-East View of Sir John Elvil's House on Englefield Green near Egham in Surrey, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.